Forged one-piece magnesium IRMLER racing wheel
With our forged magnesium racing wheel, we offer different designs, such as the Group-A era of the 90s and the classic super touring car era of the 90s and 2000s! We also manufacture and develop rims for your vehicle using reverse engineering if you have no way of purchasing rims in the right design.
Of course, we also supply our rims for current racing cars. Bolt circles and offset are made as desired! Our program is constantly being expanded. If you want a certain size that is not listed here, please contact us! Price for custom design on request.
- one-piece, exceptionally lightweight
- different designs – from the cross spoke to the almost closed version
- for class 1 touring cars / for DTM / ITC and Group A classics
- Wheel connection, bolt circles and offset are produced as required (included in the price)
- Color freely selectable: The table below shows the standard colors included in the price. Different from the standard color, each wheel can also be manufactured in Racing Silver, Gold Satin Matt and all other RAL colors with a surcharge.
- Please contact aus about special requests!
For more infomation read our blog-post: One-piece magnesium racing rims for DTM / ITC and Group A classics
Our program is constantly being expanded. If you would like a certain size that is not listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us! Price for desired design on request.
Prices are available on request!
Magnesium racing rims forged one-piece
|58250||9,0 x 18“||IRM-TC1||Racing Silver|
|57708||9,0 x 18“||IRM-TC2||Racing Silver|
|59899||9,0 x 18“||IRM-TC2||Gold Satin Matt|
|59898||9,0 x 18“||IRM-TC3||Gold Satin Matt|
|59900||9,0 x 18“||IRM-TC4||Racing Silver|
|60356||9,0 x 18“||IRM-TC4||Clear White|
|59908||9,0 x 18“||IRM-TC6||Racing Silver|