18″ IRMLER racing rims
We can realise offsets, hole circles or central locks in numerous different variants. If you are looking for 18″ rims, feel free to contact us for a non-binding conversation.
We offer the following one-piece forged and three-piece 18″ rims:
- Go to one-piece forged 18″ racing rims for super touring cars and class 1 and 2 era of the 80’s to 90’s
- Go to one-piece forged 18″ racing rims for class 1 touring cars / for DTM/ITC and Group A classics
- Go to one-piece and multi-piece 18″ forged wheels for old Group C and classic formula vehicles
- Go to three-piece 18″ racing rims
- We are currently unable to offer our one-piece forged magnesium IRMLER racing wheel due to material supply bottlenecks.
Here is an overview of the different variants that we offer for our IRMLER rim stars: IRMLER Racing rim stars an a glance
You can find an overview of all IRMLER racing rims in 18 inches in our catalogue:
Forged one-piece 18″ racing rims for super touring cars and class 1 and 2 era of the 80’s to 90’s
We offer classic design like in the times of Super Touring cars and Classes 1 and 2 of the 80s and 90s – we manufacture these wheels from forged aluminium blanks, exactly fitting for your vehicle. Central locks, 4-hole or 5-hole connections as well as the detailed production of offsets according to your specifications (if technically feasible) are our driving force. Below, you will find a detailed description of our IRMLER racing rims.
We create a CAD construction with modern software and calculate the rigidity. Of course, we can also realise reverse engineering and revive old rim designs.
We are constantly expanding our programme. Feel free to contact us if you want a certain size that is not listed here!
Forged one-piece IRMLER racing wheel for class 1 touring cars / for DTM/ITC and Group A classics
With our forged aluminium racing wheel, we offer different designs, such as the Group-A era of the 90s and the classic super touring car era of the 90s and 2000s! We also manufacture and develop rims for your vehicle using reverse engineering if you have no way of purchasing rims in the right design.
Of course, we also supply our rims for current racing cars. Bolt circles and offset are made as desired! Our program is constantly being expanded. If you want a certain size that is not listed here, please contact us! Price for custom design on request.
- one-piece, exceptionally lightweight
- different designs – from the cross spoke to the almost closed version
- for class 1 touring cars / for DTM / ITC and Group A classics
- Wheel connection, bolt circles and offset are produced as required (included in the price)
- Color freely selectable: The table in the catalogue shows the standard colors included in the price. Different from the standard color, each wheel can also be manufactured in Racing Silver, Gold Satin Matt and all other RAL colors with a surcharge.
- Please contact aus about special requests!
Our program is constantly being expanded. If you would like a certain size that is not listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us!
One-piece and multi-piece forged wheels for old Group C and classic formula vehicles (Formula 3 to classic Formula 1)
We offer one-piece and multi-piece forged aluminum wheels in different designs. The 18″ wheels are intended for old Group C and classic formula cars – from Formula 3 to classic Formula 1.
Three-piece 18″ racing rims
In addition to the one-piece rims, we offer a three-piece 18″ racing rims that we manufacture from solid aluminum. Our IRM-R5 star decorates this high-quality wheel. The model is available in different widths. If you are looking for a specific If you are a size that is not listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us!